Friday, February 18, 2011

Sweet Dreams

Being a dental student, we learn and constantly tell our patients to practice proper dental hygiene and nutritional habits-- specifically, to avoid frequent intake of beverages and food high in sugar.  However, dental school can also be really stressful.  And sometimes (ok, many times) chewy candy and sweet chocolates is the perfect remedy for a hectic day.  Ironic, huh?  Well, lately I've been feeling some sensitivity in my teeth and think that my teeth may have finally succumbed to the "tooth bugs".  So, I've decided to start practicing what I preach and cut back on "beverages and food high in sugar" (for at least a little while).    But for the time being, here's some eye candy :o)  


Harrison and me in a candy cottage at the Gaylord Texan 2008

Harrison's birthday cake~ his mom's famous pound cake 2009

My chocolate ganache birthday cake, made from scratch by Andrew Yang, 2009!

Baking cupcakes and cookies with Grace, 2007






Banana pudding!

Strawberry sponge layer cake, I made for Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment